El primer bug de ubuntu sigue sin solución
A mi me afecta, lo reproduzco muy fácilmente y es muy molesto
Microsoft has a majority market share
Microsoft has a majority market shareMicrosoft has a majority market share Ubuntu
Bug #1 (liberation)
Edit This bug affects 431 people. Does this bug affect you? Edit
Microsoft has a majority market share in the new desktop PC marketplace.
This is a bug, which Ubuntu is designed to fix.
Non-free software is holding back innovation in the IT industry, restricting access to IT to a small part of the world's population and limiting the ability of software developers to reach their full potential, globally. This bug is widely evident in the PC industry.
Steps to repeat:
1. Visit a local PC store.
2. Observe that a majority of PCs for sale have non-free software pre-installed.
3. Observe very few PCs with Ubuntu and free software pre-installed.
What should happen:
1. A majority of the PCs for sale should include only free software like Ubuntu.
2. Ubuntu should be marketed in a way such that its amazing features and benefits would be apparent and known by all.
3. The system shall become more and more user friendly as time passes.